Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Earworm Wednesday

It’s been some time since we last did this so I’ve got plenty to share.

One of these days I’m going to get around to doing a full post for these guys.
Police – Don’t Stand So Close to Me



Mssl Cmmnd featuring Trackademicks f/ Kid Sister and 1 O.A.K – The Spark



Still not crazy about this album yet (okay, I’m downright disappointed) but I plan to keep listening until I love it. This song reminds me of De La Soul’s “Buddy” and the ending – wow!
Pharrell – It Girl


Rhea – Motorcycle (since the not-so-good, sounded-like-it-was-still-the-demo Pharrell version reminded me how much I liked this version)


Ike and Tina Turner – Proud Mary


Foo Fighters – Learn to Fly


Doobie Brothers – Another Park, Another Sunday


The version from the album that’s in your parents’ basement. You must at least once in life answer someone properly if they ask you for the time
Chicago – Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is?


If I’m not mistaken, that’s Detroit legend Lorenzo in the Soul Train Line kicking his leg up over his head
Jane’s Addiction – Been Caught Stealing


Clipse – Been Caught Dealin’


I had no idea there was an official video for this. Kind of cool.
Rhye – 3 Days

No comments:

Post a Comment